You have dreamed, planned and spent the money to make a fabulous, wonderful living area. It is your pride and joy – enjoyment at every turn.
But there are things waiting to give you grief. There are things that you need to check on to give you CONTINUED PEACE OF MIND and ensure that your creation comes to no harm.
YOUR SUMP PUMP
• Make sure it works – pour water in the pit and test the operation
• Make sure the PVC piping is secure and goes to the outside
• Make sure that the PVC pipe outside is open so the water can flow
YOUR WATER HEATER
• How old is it? Is it due for replacement?
• Any signs of rust on the bottom? Might it break thru and flood the basement?
• Check for moisture on the floor under the heater
YOUR WATER SOFTENER
• Does it work?
• Check the condition of the salt tank – any leaks?
• Check the drain hose – is it in good condition and properly connected?
• Is salt bridged (stuck together) near the top of the tank?
YOUR FURNACE/AC DRAIN HOSE
• Is it connected to the furnace and going to the drain?
• Is it in good condition – clear not cloudy or dark?
• Make sure it is not plugged
WATER BACK UP FROM FLOOR DRAINS
• Might be a plugged drain
• Might be an obstructed sewer system – call for a scoping of your system
If you have any questions or concerns, call the PEARSON GUY and his team of knowledgeable professionals today!!!