What exactly makes a split system different than the regular system you have in your home right now?
The ductless system is a standalone wall mounted system that doesn't require any hook up using ductwork. These systems are more efficient and held to a higher standard than the standard home HVAC unit. Ductless systems are comprised of an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units that require nothing other than mounting capabilities in different areas and access to electricity. Let's take a look at a list of reason why one might want to consider switching over to a Mitsubishi Ductless System.
Reasons to Change to a Ductless Split System
1. It's Cost Effective. The bottom line: installing a Ductless Split System will save money in the long run due to its high efficiency and durability. With costs for utilities higher than ever, inefficient systems can cost more than it's worth during use.
2. It doesn't require any ductwork. Normal HVAC units with ductwork systems need regular maintenance and cleaning. Even after these cleanings, ducts can still contain allergens and dust within the ducts. Ductless systems do not require ducts to transport air, therefore eliminating any need for ductwork.
3. The system will lower your carbon footprint. The small size and coverage ability allows for much greater efficiency than a ductwork system. With this advantage, the ductless system helps to minimize efficiency loss and help reduce your overall carbon impact. The system is also designed for using better resources that have little to no impact on ozone depletion.
4. Improves the air quality of your home. Ductless systems offer multi stage filtration reducing the amount of dust, pollen, allergens, and other particles in your home.
5. Easy installation. Installing a ductwork system can take several weeks and be very hard on the budget, but a ductless system installation is quick and easy. These systems only require a small hole near the installation area, saving homeowners the hassle of having to remodel after putting in a new HVAC system.
Getting Your Own Mitsubishi Ductless Split System
Pearson is proud to say that we are one of the few contractors for Mitsubishi Diamond in the region. Mitsubishi Ductless Systems work by using advanced technology and can help make your home a healthier, happier place for you and your family. If you are interested in the benefits of a Ductless System, don't hesitate to call a Pearson representative today!
Give Pearson a call at (815) 398-8312 for a free consultation.