During an uncertain time, it’s a comfort to know that some things are still certain. We remain open for all your plumbing, heating, and cooling needs.
COVID-19 has changed everything about the way we all move through the world. For many Americans, ‘home’ is now more than just a place to relax and recharge, it is also a school and workplace. As indoor comfort experts and plumbers near Roscoe, we at Pearson Plumbing recognize our unique role in making this a more tolerable situation.
We have taken our status as an essential business very seriously and worked to uphold high standards while visiting customer’s homes. During this difficult time, we try to approach each job as an opportunity to show our loyal customers what we’re made of. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure we enter and exit our worksites with the utmost care and focus on safety.
Pearson’s Safety Precautions During This Time
- Workers are not permitted to work while sick. Employees are encouraged to report any symptoms to management. We will never send anyone into your home who is feeling unwell.
- We practice social distancing. Our staff is up-to-date and following best practices laid out by the CDC and Illinois state officials at all times.
- We wear protective equipment when on-site. Our team wears masks, gloves, and booties while working on-site.
- We continuously sanitize high-touch surfaces in our van, tools, and equipment. This helps cut down on the possibility of surface contamination between team members.
- We have switched to a cashless payment system. By discontinuing the use of cash, we’re reducing the transmission risk for employees and customers.
We Remain Open for 24/7 Service
During this uncertain time, you can still count on the Pearson team to arrive at all hours of the day (or night) to keep your family comfortable. A breakdown of your HVAC or plumbing system can happen any time and cause a disruption. If this happens to you, all you need to do is contact our 24-hour hotline at 815-398-8312 to speak to a member of our team. We can provide a preliminary assessment over the phone and dispatch our van to your location.
We Welcome Your Questions
We understand the anxiety that can come with welcoming a new person into your home during this difficult time. Rest assured that we are ready to put your mind at ease by answering any questions you may have. If you have any specific requests or requirements for our team as they enter the premises, please communicate this with us ahead of time so that we can accommodate you. Your comfort, safety, and satisfaction matter to us above all else.
Our HVAC Technicians, Pest Specialists, and Plumbers Near Roscoe Are Standing By
Don’t let your heating, cooling, pest, or plumbing issue go unresolved! As always, our technicians can be relied on for professional and expedient work. In addition to necessary repairs, we are also continuing to perform maintenance on our customer’s systems. If your HVAC or plumbing setup is outdated or simply not meeting your expectations, talk to us about installing a new system. Our HVAC techs and plumbers near Roscoe are ready to handle each and every situation safely and with expertise. Contact us today!